Welcome to my blog

I hope you enjoy reading my posts, and please leave me a comment. I always enjoy reading them, and will try to visit you in return.

For security reasons for me and for you, I would appreciate it if you would leave your name on your comments.

You are welcome to copy any of my designs, as long as you do not take credit for them yourself. I am very happy for you to sell them. If I have used anyone else's design, I always try to give credit where it is due. If I have missed anything, please let me know and I will put things right.


This is intended to be mainly about my crafting stories, as a personal record of what I do. However, I interpret crafting quite widely, not just paper crafting but other things too. I have a butterfly mind and like to change from one thing to another depending on what I feel like on a given day - knitting, crochet, cross-stitch, cards, baking and several others, including my favourite right now, parchment, both traditional skills and Groovi, very relaxing and calming to do.

I have decided to put some structure into my blog so that each day will have something of a theme.
Monday- for Mindfulness; Tuesday - Tidy Up Day; Wednesday - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday; Thursday - Technique and Tips; Friday - Finish Off Day; Saturday - Start Something New; Sunday - Anything Goes
These themes are not hard and fast and will be changed if I feel the need.

Monday 6 September 2010

Pilkington Christmas - What excellent customer service

Having put out a plea for anyone who knew how to get a set of the Pilkington Christmas Scenes, I finally found a web site selling lots of other Pilkington stamps and emailed them yesterday (Sunday) to see if they could help.  The stamps were not shown on their website, but I had a reply today (Monday) giving me a link to the correct item, despite the fact that their site had gone wrong and lost the picture.  They are now ordered and hopefully on the way, just in time to do Christmas.  So if anyone wants superb customer service, just try www.clevercut.co.uk (link shown in my favourite ones).  I have also got a shipping order in for Clarity Stamps, having watched Barbara Gray for 2 hours.  She really is brilliant, and I have recorded her show to watch the techniques again and again and again...........

No comments: